Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween.........
We had lots of fun!! The boys were pirates "dead pirates" (to be exact)! and our lil princess was a lady bug!! They loved wearing their costumes!! our lady bug would twirl in circles every time she put her costume on! The boys loved getting in there costumes and playing pirates!







trick or treating at grama's!





Little man #2 had a Halloween program at his pre-school! They sang lots of fun Halloween songs for all the parents....well, He had his own agenda!!

2 comments:

KatandBlue said...

Oh so cute! I love little pirates and bugs! These are moments arent they??

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Hey, cute pictures!

I forgot your email, but wanted to tell you that I think you could sign Edi up for dance @ Molly's place whenever I thought you had to wait till January, but they had 2 new girls in there today. if you Email me I will tell you all the info on which class Molly is in so that hopefully if you decide to enroll her if you havnt already somewhere else then they can be int he same class. briellebroadhead@yahoo.com