skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Drug free week.....

Lots of hard work.....
2nd place winner!!!
He was soooo excited!! I think I was just as excited as he was! He worked so hard, and of course Really wanted to win a prize! He practically sleeps with his new scooter he won!! We had a fun week with all the events at his school!!
5 comments:
way to go! that's an awesome painting!
CONGRATS little buddy! That is awesome!!
How fun! good job on the picture and the scooter!
Congrats on the sweet scooter!!! What a GREAT picture....he should have won 1st:) Miss you guys, hopefully we'll be able to hook up sometime during the holidays! We'll let you know when we are coming into town!!! Love ya!
So cool! What an awesome kid! You both should be proud! I will call you soon so we can do pictures! Hope you had a fun Halloween
Post a Comment