My lil princess turned two this month!! So of course this called for some dress-up time!! She just wanted to twirl around and call herself a princess the whole time!!! It was pretty cute! Next time I should bring my video camera too!!
She is a princess! and I am glad she like the mud too! I might need to come down there and have you take some photos of my cute kids...one of these first times! Love ya!
O MY HECK, she is so darling, where did you find her skirt and how much was it- I would love one like that for Molly but can't bring myself to spend 60 bucks on it. I am taking some of Molly's 2 year old pictures this weekend, a little early, but thats okay! And where did you take her pictures?
I just clicked onto your blog from Emily's. I love your photography. I love you and your darling kids. You must come and see us, particularly now that the other surrogate parents are away. love you
Ok so seriously that girl is BEAUTIFUL! I love these pictures! Love the cowboy boots with the skirt! And Can I steal these for my bow blog pleeeeaaasse! I Can't wait to get my pictures done! You are awesome!
7 comments:
She is a princess! and I am glad she like the mud too! I might need to come down there and have you take some photos of my cute kids...one of these first times! Love ya!
O MY HECK, she is so darling, where did you find her skirt and how much was it- I would love one like that for Molly but can't bring myself to spend 60 bucks on it. I am taking some of Molly's 2 year old pictures this weekend, a little early, but thats okay! And where did you take her pictures?
So Cute!!
She is THE cutest thing ever! I need to ask you a favor so I'll be calling or texting you here in the next few days!
I love it! Those turned out so cute!
I just clicked onto your blog from Emily's. I love your photography. I love you and your darling kids. You must come and see us, particularly now that the other surrogate parents are away.
love you
Ok so seriously that girl is BEAUTIFUL! I love these pictures! Love the cowboy boots with the skirt! And Can I steal these for my bow blog pleeeeaaasse! I Can't wait to get my pictures done! You are awesome!
Post a Comment