Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Look who's in 1st grade!!!!


I'll admit...it wasnt the easiest thing to send my little boy....(or big I guess I should say) to school for the whole day! I went to the class room and even went out to the playground for a few minutes to make sure he was ok....! I just cant believe he is getting so big! I guess that means Im getting older too....!

3 comments:

m+b said...

What a STUD!! He will be sweeping all the ladies off their feet.

breck said...

oh he is just too cute!

bows and more said...

He is so Cute! It's tough being a Mom so much of "can't live with them... Can't live with out them! I can and Can't wait for the first day of school! My kids sure enjoyed playing with your kids it was cute the things they were saying about them and how much fun they had! We should do it again soon!