I am laughing so hard! It took me a minute to realize that Matt was in the pictures! He looks so excited to get his picture taken! Where is his white paper with his grade on it?
haha oh Mike and I just laughed so hard! I love the three kiddos and then Matt! Thats awesome. Mike wanted to say the same thing "where is Matt's paper"??
5 comments:
I am laughing so hard! It took me a minute to realize that Matt was in the pictures! He looks so excited to get his picture taken! Where is his white paper with his grade on it?
haha oh Mike and I just laughed so hard! I love the three kiddos and then Matt! Thats awesome. Mike wanted to say the same thing "where is Matt's paper"??
2nd grade?! What? I can't even believe how big they all are! Beautiful family you have! Miss em like crazy!
Your kids are so dang cute and big! I love the princess party and the adorable pictures you always take!
Where's Matt off too?? Special Ed??! Ha-Ha!! Such cute picts.
Hey, I want to get on your books for some family pictures sometime next mid-month...I'll call you & see schedule something with ya.
Post a Comment