My lil princess just turned 3! She definitely runs this household! She loves anything & everything girlie, but doesn't have any trouble playing with her 2 big brothers either! She loves to sing and dance, and even knows the Indiana Jones theme song by heart! She loves all the Disney princess' and can tell you all the stories! She loves to play babies, and has become a 2nd little mommy around here! We snapped a couple pictures outside for about 2 minutes before dinner! She is a natural poser! ...I guess training since day 1 doesn't hurt either!





6 comments:
She is beautiful. She looks so much like you! Where does time go? Can't believe she is three!
I'm probably going to need her outfit in my size. She's such a babe.
Ahh, I miss that little cutie! Tell her I said Happy Birthday! We miss you guys!
Holy Cow!!!! Love the outfit....tell me wher you got it. I want brienne to have a photo like that! Super Cute!!!
Happy Happy Birthday!!!! What a beautiful little girl! We miss you guys so much-I can't believe she is 3!!!!! Next time we are in town do you think I could bribe you to snap some pics for us??!?!?!? We are hoping to be up in the next few weeks...we'll let you know so we can hook up for sure! Love you guys!
I love little princesses! I am so hiring you to photo my rascals! (Next time Blayke is in town I am driving to you!!!) Love ya!
Post a Comment