Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our newest addition!~
He is an 8 wk old German Shepherd! His name is Sirius. As in "Sirius Black"...(For you Harry Potter fans). He has been lots of fun!






6 comments:

Deneille said...

Aww...he looks sweet. Dogs are a wonderful addition. Where did you get him from?

Christina P. said...

Cute...Your crazy!

Lora Lovell said...

Hey you!!! Look at your kiddos as well! Holy Cow! Everyone is getting so old! Cute doggie!!! Come over and swim! We are at our pool everyday!!! It would be fun! I will call you soon! Love ya!

KT Bundy said...

He is adorable! I love that he is just laying there! Love the backyard playtime too!

thecakepub@gmail.com said...

A dog and baseball. The two things my kids always ask for. I wont show them!! P.S. Bethi you look awesome!

Megan Andersen said...

I didn't know that you wanted another kid!!! He is freakin' adorable!!