December Doings......
We have stayed pretty busy over the last few weeks...This month has gone by really fast! so, in between the normal craziness, we threw in some holiday fun too...besides seeing Santa a few times, and going to the usual town holiday festivities...we've managed to make a gingerbread house(it lasted a day, the candy all got devoured), we made some frosted sugar cookies (the kids did everything for 'their' cookies..all except putting them in the oven)..and we even had a tiny bit of snow! December wouldnt be complete without at least a tiny bit of snow (even if it does have allot of dirt in it!)....











3 comments:
Looks like they had a blast! Christmas is so much more fun with kids around! Gosh I miss you guys! I hope you have a WONDERFUL christmas!!!!
all of those pictures look like a holiday catalog! your family is BEYOND gorgeous!! i hope your christmas was great! :)
Hey,I still dont have your email I know I am a little slow, but I am signing up Molly today at Westside for dance. I believe they are doing sign ups this week. I am putting her in the "two much fun" class on Mondays at 10:00 it is $135 for the 16 weeks altogether and you pay at the first when you register. their website is www.westsidestudio.org you can look up the classes there and whatever else you may wanna know- if you have any questions you can email me briellebroadhead@yahoo.com.......
Post a Comment