Last weekend the kiddos and I drove up to Zions with my mom, "grama donni" and one of our life long family friends...also "grama". We headed to Springdale to another good friends house. It was gorgeous!! The kids were in heaven...as usual whenever we get the chance to make it up there! The river runs behind the house and we gave the kids rides on the rhino in the backyard. The leaves were beautiful....i took this first pic out the window while we were driving! I couldnt help it! It was such a fun day....even the drive home was gorgeous....the sunset was amazing! The last picture is just straight out of the camera....(no photoshop...no added colors)!











6 comments:
Bethi! I got your message...you will be hearing from me tomorrow. I left my phone at Tai Pan, & didn't have it all day!! But were good now (I feel like I can function again).
you all are so cute. that first shot is amazing!!!
I'm jealous! I love it up there and it looks gorgeous up there right now!
These are gorgeous! First off thank you, but hello look who's talking. Your kids are beautiful! Man, I'm glad to know that if we get back down there, I still could have an amazing photographer nearby. Love to see you some time, we'll be there for Turkey day, maybe we could meet up.
absolutely gorgeous! so good to see your mom too...tell her hello from me :)
It does look so pretty up there! I likey alotey.
Post a Comment