Sunday, May 17, 2009

the Dance Festival.....
My big boy had a 'dance festival' at his school this past week! He wasnt too excited about it at first. He didn't like the idea of performing on the football field in front of ALL those people! It was a busy night, we raced straight from his tball game to the high school...(changing in the parking lot). He did such a good job!! He didnt even cover his face (like he has in the past). He was awesome!!! Our lil princess danced in the bleeches the entire time..performing for the crowds as well! The school did an awesome job!




6 comments:

kourtney said...

What a good sport! I wouldn't have wanted to dance either. Love the pics.

Lora Lovell said...

Love the photos.....and how fun!

KT Bundy said...

thats pretty cool that he'll get up and do that!

Megan Andersen said...

I miss those days of performing on the football field (I know so cheesy).I am excited to relive those days through my kids as well.

Henriefamily said...

Wow your kids are getting so big. They are always cute as ever.

soulcakesbakery said...

Dude you guys kids are getting so big. Man miss ya guys. Some of the most beautiful kids in the world for sure! See ya in a few months when we get back. Love ya all