Monday, January 5, 2009

December Doings..........

(caution...extra long post...not in order...sorry)

Munchkins in their Christimas Eve pj's

Her new Christmas kitchen set! She loves it! She did all the "oohs and ahhs"

Trying out his new skateboard!

All he wanted was a guitar for Christmas! He asked EVERYDAY!

Santa brought the boys each a 'real' bow and arrow! LOOK OUT!

The boys are acting our the nativity!

(sorry candice)...i had too! James and Candice came to visit from Montana! We were Sooo excited to see them and hang out! This is what they were wearing when they showed up!!....james shaved his beard the next day!

All Smiles and Ready for church!

Telling Santa his Christmas list at the ward party!

Yes, Ive been good!


She saw her brothers up on the stage with the primary kids (covering their faces and being shy)....and really wanted to join them!..............

Sooo, one of the sweet sisters in our ward...just put her up there.......that was a little nerve racking....but she's soo cute, how could she not!


We attempted to make a gingerbread house.....

....and ended up with a flat rocketship!

The best part of Christmas for this little girl was holding her little cousin!

......daddy and his little girl!

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

11 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

HOw cute is all of that- I love that kitchen set, i wanna get one like that for Molly probably for her birthday or Christmas next year. How cute!

Lora Lovell said...

Ohhhhh cute! I love everything that your kids got for Christmas! Good for you to get so many pictures of everything. I wish that I had done more of that! Next year! Sorry that I didn't call you back! When I was finally able to...it was after dinner time, and I didn't want to disturb ya! I have a few appt's tomorrow, but I will try and catch you...

Henriefamily said...

You weren't kidding about the extra long post. I love it tho. That way you get it all done at once. We DO need a lunch date again. You say when.

Pulsiphers said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun I love the picture of James and Candice I miss those guys it really has been so long since we were able to hang out with them.

Christina P. said...

Looks like lots of fun!! I love the little kitchen! I love what brother in law and his wife were wearing. It was a joke, right?

m+b said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That picture of James and Candice is HILARIOUS!! I about died of laughter!!! And I'm glad you posted it cause I heard all about James' beard but never got to see it!!

The Studes said...

atleast it was a long post with a tons of pictures.. !!!!

So fun it looks like you guys where busy this season.

Megan Andersen said...

You kids are so stinkin' cute!!! Feel free to picture overload us again--I loved it!!

Maryann said...

OMG Bethi! Your kids are so darling. You and Matt haven't changed a bit. I'm glad he's back and doing well. I work at the VA and have a whole new outlook on vets :) Keep in touch. Maryann (Garofalo)

thecakepub@gmail.com said...

Jared and I love the pics of your kids they are so cute! we also thought the one of James and his wife was Hilarious!! We must think alike because we got our girls the same kitchen!

KT Bundy said...

Love the pictures. Your kids are so cute. I've been e-mailing others for a girls night. You up for one? what would work best for you? Let me know