







Our Snow White and two lil Firemen..(mini uncle Shanes') had lots of fun with Halloween school parties, Trunk or Treating, grandpa and grandmas homemade chili, cinnamon rolls, pumpkin pie.... and Trick or Treating!!!....and yes, we are still suffering from the sugar high!





13 comments:
love love love that snow white costume how darling she deffinatly looks like a snow white. and the boys were cute too! I just LOVE it.
oh so cute!
So cute! Love that snow white costume! You are one talented photographer! I LOVE all your work! And the tutus are darling!
cute lil barons!!!!! edie looked like she was lovin it despite the "wardrobe malfunction" ha ha! ain't i clever?? sorry about the freakin constant drama from our fam to yours, we love u guys & promise not to subject u to soooo much of it...we promise that we'll try! :)
How cute are those costumes! Your little ones are absolutely adorable! I bet grandma can't get enough of them...
I am in LOVE with her costume!! I wish I could have gotten a Cinderella one for myself!! Our pictures turned out AMAZING!! I LOVE them all!! Now I just need to decide which one to blow up big! So if you have any suggestions let me know! And also a suggestion of a place to make a big print! Thanks so much Bethi!
Your kids are gorgeous! How are you? Hope everything is well! Keep in touch!
Holy cow, this is Nichole Yates(Pay). I don't know if you remember me I was friends with Laura, but I found your blog and wanted to say hi, and tell you your kiddies are so cute. I think your daughter looks so much like you, and her costume is so cute. I love the fireman outfits too!
Hey I am doing a boutique this weekend and would love to have you come! Also if you can pass the word around for me I would appreciate it! Thanks!
~Holiday Boutique~
1224 S. River Road Suite A 105
*It is at the old Van Brocklyn Design in the
Remax building behind post office
Nov 7th-8th
Friday 3-7 pm
Sat. 10-2 pm
*I will be selling my hair accessories
there will also be vinyl lettering, pampered chef,
Handmade crafts and signs, Jewelry,
baked goods and more!
Grab a friend or two and
have a girls day/night out!
this is one you don't want to miss!
Hope to see you there!
Oh My Cuteness!!! I love the snow white!!
I could gobble precious little Snow White right up--what a princess!!!
I love it. You have the cutest kids.
Love the costumes. Holy cow that girl of yours is so gorgeous, you guys are in for it. I was surprised to see the pic's of her walking. I can't believe how big she is getting so fast. Your a good mom and your kids are adorable. By the way love your music selection, you are such a hippie!
Sara
Post a Comment