Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shane's a Daddy!!


Congratulations to my "little" brother and his beautiful wife. Kelly is amazing, delivering at home...(by choice...all natural)! I know, she is awesome!! Shane was also amazing in his support and helping in every way he could! I was lucky enough, and honored to be there! Beck Robert Patrick Healey was born Saturday November 22 2008 and weighed 6lbs 10oz. He is one beautiful baby boy!!





9 comments:

Cori said...

Tell him congrats from me...that is sooo awesome.

The Studes said...

thats so exciting!!!
tell him congrats. what a cute family

Lora Lovell said...

Congrats Shane!!! Bethi, those are great shots.

Megan Andersen said...

Seeing that picture of Shane kissing his baby gave me chills...there's nothing in this world that compares to that moment!

breck said...

BETHI!! HI...its Breck...how are you? You and your family are DARLING (not to mention Shane and his!). It's so good to see you guys!! Please email me. I would love to hear from ya- breckbright@gmail.com. xoxo

breck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina P. said...

OMH!!! My jaw literally just dropped! I thought Shane was still a little boy! Thats how I remember him! How fun for him to have a little mini-shane!! Tell him congrats!

bows and more said...

Congratulations to them! What a cute baby! And awesome pictures! I love the one of Shane kissing him! It is amazing how instant that love is! Precious!

Megan Andersen said...

Hey Bethi! Will you email me your address megryan6901@hotmail.com

I would love to send you a Christmas card.