A pep talk from dad!
The boys are playing soccer this year! They have been practicing for a couple of weeks, and love it!! They had their first games last Saturday! They both play on teams with their cousins, so its a family affair! In the mid St. George heat, it was lots of fun...(for the most part)! Kaelan played for the first hour, then it was Malachi's game! Kaelan did well, and had lots of fun!! Then all the attention was on Malachi...needless to say he got a little stage freight! Well, the stage freight turned to tears....which led to to one sad little boy that DID NOT want to play! I felt so bad that he was so upset! I guess it wasnt as bad as I thought, because he acts like it never happened and Soccer is awesome!!! Dont you Love kids additudes!!!




11 comments:
Wasn't Matt a big time soccer player? Is he the coach? I can't wait (actually I can, because I don't want to wish away any years) until Colt is playing--I think that will be so fun!
hey there stranger!! thanks so much for commenting on my newborn blog I feel so loved now :) we should hang out this weekend.
ya, matt was big into soccer!...sadly, i dont know much...! He's not coaching their team, but does lots of coaching in the backyard! :)
That looks like so much fun. I am excited for when catrter can play. But its fun that your boyz can play with their cousins. They look really cute in uniform.
So cute! I really can't wait for Brienne and Reagan to play so they can take after their momma! I love it! Thanks for the post!
Your boys are so cute, and your baby girl too! Isn't it fun to do things like sporting events as a family? We are a huge sporting family...lots of fun!
So i am holding squirmy Zayla as I type, so I cant say much but I love you!! Good times! Good times!
Bethi, I just stalked you on Becca's blog. . .I love their engagement photos. . . Do you have a Photography Blog of your work? OK, so I really love the wash or whatever it is that you put to make the photos look really colorfully Sepia (like the one of your kids on the top!) So can I set up an appointment for you to do my Family's portraits when we come for Mike/Becca's wedding? We can come Nov. 20th or 21st (Thursday or Friday before the wedding) Let me know if you have time for that and set your price! Sarah sarahidiart@msn.com
I love soccer, but haven't been lucky enough to get my girls registered on time. Oops, my bad. I'm so glad you have a blog and now we can keep in touch! Yeah!!! Your boys are way handsome and your baby girl is beautiful! And you, hello? You are gorgeous!
So cute!! It was great to see you and Lora at lunch the other day. Too bad we didn't have three more hours to just visit. Let's do it again.
Oh how cute!! They are so big!!
Post a Comment