(kaelan ready for yellow day, and malachi ready for his 1st day)ok, so did i mention i have a kindergartner and a preschooler now! Ill admit i was a one of the teary ones after dropping my kindergartner off!...another mom turned to me and said "freedom".....it was pretty funny! My preschooler could care less that i was leaving! He didnt even pause to look back! I think i definetely miss them more than they miss me, but i guess its better that way!




10 comments:
How cute!! What little studs they are!! Just wait till they grow up!! Now you just get some quality time with your baby girl!! Thanks for taking our pictures the other day!! I can't wait to see how they turn out!
YOUR BOYS LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE... THEY ARE WAY CUTE...
Malachi has the same smirk, smile that Reagan does....I think that Reagan is just a blonde version of Malachi! Hillarious!If you get this before my phone message...how about tomorrow morning? Like 10? let me know!!!Jens is staying up with me cutting tulle...nice, huh? Call me!
Bethe,
Hey found your blog through Cori's! Your family is absolutely adorable! It is so fun to see pics and updates of your family...it's been forever!
Sorry, I didn't mean to spell your name wrong...I'll blame it on my typing skills!
They are darling boys! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?
They are super cute. That really suck that they grow up so fast. When I think about it, it kink of stresses me out. Just to think that my baby will be two in january and he won't be my baby anymore. But I bet the freedom to be with Edith with be nice you can actually do little girlie stuff without any boys around that I think would be way fun.
Wow! Time goes so fast! I LOVE the picture of Edith! SO-SO-SO-SO CUTE! It's great to keep up with your family. Take care!
That mom will think freedom when her preschooler is all grown up & out of the house...she will be wishing for these days back!
Yeah! I am so glad you found me and we can waste time together! I love you, and love your bloggerific blog!
Post a Comment